Family Law Attorneys Offering Representation Tailored To Your Needs And Goals
No two families are alike. Therefore, family law firms do their clients a major disservice if they only offer generic representation and a cookie-cutter approach to each case. Thankfully, that’s not what you’ll find when you contact Ruppert Law Firm LLC. Each of our family law attorneys will meet you where you are – legally, practically and emotionally – and we collaborate with you to find the right solution that reflects your unique circumstances, needs and goals.
Ready To Handle All Aspects Of Your Case
Some clients need only a little help with an uncontested divorce, while others need comprehensive representation. Our full-service firm is ready for whatever your case requires. We offer advice, services and representation in all matters related to:
- Divorce litigation or an alternative like negotiated collaborative divorce
- Spousal support and alimony awards
- Division of property (including retirement accounts, the marital residence, etc.)
- Everything having to do with children, from custody proceedings to child support orders and even issues of grandparent rights
- Domestic violence and protection from abuse
- Assisting men or women in disputes over paternity
- Growing or completing a family through the adoption process
- Meeting the unique needs of LGBTQ+ families
- Drafting and reviewing prenuptial agreements
As the person most affected by your family law matter, we want you to be in control of your future and how we approach your case. Sometimes, that means seeking a calm, negotiated resolution for the sake of your and your children’s well-being. Sometimes, it means taking a stand and being willing to fight (in court) for what really matters to you. We are here to support what you need in the way you need.
Tell Us Your Story And Get Answers To Your Family Law Questions
The attorneys at Ruppert Law Firm LLC serve clients in Allegheny, Westmoreland and surrounding areas of Pennsylvania. For your convenience, we have two office locations in Monroeville and Mt. Lebanon. To schedule your initial consultation with attorneys who are always on your side, call us at 412-730-2187 or submit an online contact form.